Monday 8 March 2010

Ordinary Day









Today, I wanted to shoot some pictures with a friend of mine after eating at this famous spaghetti place where you can only eat spaghetti's!
mmmm :)
As you can see, I am watching television and eating these delicious cookies I got from someone very sweet (!) while posing :)
I'm not wearing anything special, but I am wearing my newest acquisition: the headband! It's from CLAIRE'S.
The shirt is from the MADONNA H&M edition and the sweater is from ZARA.
The belt is from MANGO.

I was hoping for good weather, but instead the weatherman decided to give us snow!!!
snow?!
brrr

X L

7 comments:

  1. xoxo gossip girl!!! very cute and preppy.

    cheers,
    renata

    scorpiondisco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog, it's amazing!!

    Would you like to come and see also mine?

    xoxo
    Irene's Closet

    http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thank you :)
    Btw: I've heard that there are new episodes?

    such lovely comments Renata! Thanks!!

    @Irene I will definitely come and see! Thank you for checking mine!!! :)

    X L

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you eyes so beautiful!!!
    amazing blog!!!!

    http://thescentofobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've awarded you on my blog <3

    xx, Melissa
    www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura!
    I became your follower :)
    Thank you very much for your lovely comment!

    @Nicoletta, thank you!! :) your comment makes me smile :) I'm going to check out your blog right now!

    Melissa! That is so nice!!! :) Thank you!
    I've just posted something new, I hope you like it too!
    Love


    X L
    Thanks girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice hairband...amazing blog....^^...xoxo eli

    www.livinginmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for your comment! ♥