Thursday 11 March 2010

Mish Mash








Today was just as cold as any other day... I'm getting tired of the same old weather over and over again.. I wish it was already summer and I could go somewhere far far away and not worry about anything!
I miss the sun so much..

I bought a lot of things lately but I haven't had the chance to put them on because of the weather :( so I decided to post them like this :)

I was also very busy with work and trying to see my friends in the evening that I lost track of my blog and posts.. But just for a day or two so I hope you'll forgive me! :D

The shorts and the pink ballerina's are from ZARA
the top and vest are from H&M
the little bag is from TOPSHOP (I saw it online and asked my mum to buy it for me when she was in London ;)
and the nail polish is from Urban Outfitters, they're my favorite!!! (and they stay very long!)

Enjoy!

X L

12 comments:

  1. aw I love this outfit! so cute <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!
    I miss the sun too :/
    The weather was getting so much nicer until today and now it's supposed to rain all weekend.

    xx, Melissa
    www.dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha :) Thanks!
    The sad part is that I don't even need to wear glasses :(

    it's also soooo cold here... :( it's making me sad

    Thank you for your comments! :)

    XL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    http://www.jeveronique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too LOVE your glasses!! I can't seem to find any that fit/look good on my face. You look fab!

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much girls!

    I bought those glasses for like 7 euros in Barcelona!
    The real ray ban glasses do not fit me either .. and they're waaay more expensive!

    X L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the oversized pearls! Especially the short-shorts with the blazer! I've just started a new blog also, it's my first time!

    http://smallcitychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi SmallcityChic!

    I just checked out your blog and placed a comment!
    I became your first follower ;)
    jeej!

    Thank you for your nice comment!

    XL

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit! thanks for your comments.. my iron is very old and I don't know the brand but it works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the nude flats, LOVE the glasses, LOVE the oversize pearls, and DYING to be in cutoffs, too! This is a great post - I'm totally inspired..<3

    --chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much girls!

    You can buy those nude flats in ZARA now :)

    I also really wanna wear something else than jeans and stockings!

    X L

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for your comment! ♥